Booking info and guidance for customers
We are committed to the safety aspect of maintaining a small and consistent team of staff – trained in COVID-19 Secure restaurant service, so our opening hours are limited for that reason.
Currently the restaurant is open on Thursday evenings, Friday lunchtimes, Friday evenings, Saturday lunchtimes, Saturday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes (all afternoon to early evening on Sunday).
Our popular Takeaway service will continue – That’s Thursday to Saturday evenings, and Sunday lunch.
Guidance for Customers about COVID-19 Secure Dining:
- Customers who feel unwell/display Coronavirus symptoms must not attend the restaurant
- Customers are encouraged to wear face coverings on entering the restaurant and at all times except when seated at the table to eat and drink
- Hand sanitiser is available on entering the restaurant and on every table
- Our staff continue to wear face coverings when serving customers
- The customer toilets are located on the dining room floor and are accessible for handwashing.
- To operate our restaurant whilst staying COVID-19 secure, we have properly assessed the risks to our customers and workers, and have taken appropriate measures to mitigate this.
Please make use of our customer car park.
- Our terrace is covered with a permanent timber roof, and has temporary neatly fitted transparent plastic walls in winter months to keep the wind out, and to keep the heat in as much as possible (the terrace is heated with infra red), naturally it is better ventilated than indoors!
Thank you! We can do this safely, together!