Booking info and guidance for customers
We are committed to the safety aspect of maintaining a small and consistent team of staff – trained in COVID-19 Secure restaurant service, so our opening hours are limited for that reason.
Currently the restaurant is open on Thursday evenings, Friday lunchtimes, Friday evenings, Saturday lunchtimes, Saturday evenings and Sunday lunchtimes (all afternoon to early evening on Sunday).
Our popular Takeaway service will continue – That’s Thursday to Saturday evenings, and Sunday lunch, please see our
Takeaway Menu page for info on ordering and safe collection – thanks!
Guidance for Customers about COVID-19 Secure Dining:
- Customers who feel unwell/display Coronavirus symptoms must not attend the restaurant
- Customers must wear face coverings on entering the restaurant and when accessing the toilets, Face coverings must be worn at all times except when seated at a table to eat and drink
- Customers should please use hand sanitiser on entering the restaurant and at the table
- Our staff have worn visors/face coverings in the restaurant since reopening in July, and will continue to do so in line with the new laws
- The customer toilets are located on the dining room floor and are accessible for handwashing. There is new clear “Vacant/Occupied” signage outside the toilets, and clearer access to the toilets to facilitate safe distancing. Toilets are cleaned more frequently in line with usage.
- We ask that customers check access to the toilets from their tables, and maintain social distancing whilst visiting the toilets. Please feel free to ask a member of staff to let you know when the toilet is vacant
As it is a licensed premises, food and drink must be ordered from, and served at a table.
- To operate our restaurant whilst staying COVID-19 secure, we have properly assessed the risks to our customers and workers, and have taken appropriate measures to mitigate this.
Please make use of our customer car park.
- When you are about to leave please signal to a member of staff, one of our team will check the exit route to make sure it is clear and escort you safely out of the restaurant, thanks
- Our restaurant tables are arranged in accordance with the social distancing guidelines. Our terrace is covered with a timber roof. In the event of adverse weather conditions customers cannot seek shelter indoors unless social distancing can be maintained.
- We ask please for considerate, gentle behaviour so that our staff can serve safely. Please see below for info on how we manage the curfew. We hope customers will accept and support our adapted service techniques, so that social distancing and optimum hygiene are prioritised.
Thank you! We can do this safely, together!
- The restaurant is operating a reservation-only policy. To assist the NHS Test & Trace service we are requested to record names and contact details of each customer at the time of booking, thank you.
- Indoor table reservations must be for 1 household/support bubble only per table, (maximum 6 people), customers are reminded to only interact with their group and to remain seated at their reserved table indoors
- Outdoor table reservations on our sheltered terrace can be for more than 1 household/support bubble, (maximum 6 people), customers are reminded to only interact with their group and to rein seated at their reserved table outdoors.
- The restaurant must be clear of customers by 10.55pm so that, in line with the new laws to help stop the spread of the virus, we can close by 11pm.
- Last orders for food and drink must be placed by 10pm.
- Customers waiting for taxis from 10.55pm will have to wait outdoors in the car park, the premises will be emptied and locked by 11pm.
- We will do everything we can to politely, safely and smoothly facilitate this, thanks for your kind cooperation.
- A deposit of £10 per head may be required at the time of booking, this will be deducted from the bill.
- Pre ordering is helpful to us but not always required. Please let us know if you would like to pre order – thanks. For groups of 5 or 6 we would prefer to take a pre order – thanks for your help with this.