Have your Celebration Party at the Bathwick Boatman
We are well-known as a charming party venue – the most wonderful weddings and special occasions have been celebrated here over the years. The Bathwick Boatman offers a nicely sized room with a covered terrace overlooking the river. The venue is clean, light and simply decorated – the stunning riverside location and boathouse charm bring character and style – making this restaurant unique.
- With our pretty terrace, candle light, jazz and atmosphere – it’s a cosy riverside experience just 10 minutes walk from Pulteney Bridge
- We welcome different sized groups from 4 to 60! And we offer exclusive use of the restaurant for groups of minimum 30 / 45 (depending on when, and no hire charge)
- There is a pay bar so you can buy your own drinks or run a tab and order at the table.
Our lovely boathouse restaurant is a great venue for your event, big or small
- With a thoughtful and well-priced wine list, alongside bottled local beers and lagers and a well-stocked bar
- The Boatman staff are very friendly and welcoming and we offer customer parking.
- Many of our dishes are gluten free. We can help with special dietary requirements by adapting a dish or offering an alternative.
Please contact us for information, to check availability and with any booking queries – if there is anything we can do to help you organise your party we’d be delighted to assist!
Accommodation and boating
For accommodation and boating please go to www.bathboating.co.uk or phone 01225 312900 for details on facilities and prices. The Boating Station has a collection of rowing punts, skiffs and canoes, hand built on the premises by the fourth generation of family boat builders. They use wood from sustainable forests. All the craft are available for hire by the hour or by the day.